The Cards of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Submitted Character-Change Applications
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:20 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Character Change Application Form [DO NOT POST APPLICATIONS HERE]
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 4:05 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Regions and Geography
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:58 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Essence - The Source of Life and Power
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 8:52 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Reserved Characters
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 1:00 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Registrations [Currently Accepting]
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:44 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Roles and Their Purposes
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:20 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» History of the Four Kingdoms
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 2:09 pm by Arthur Kirkland

» Taken Characters
Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 12:16 am by Arthur Kirkland

Top posting users this month
No user

Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING]

Go down

Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING] Empty Rules [READ BEFORE JOINING]

Post by Arthur Kirkland Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:05 pm

Please Read Before Registering

1. Be respectful towards others at all times, whether they be admin or not.

• Our admins shall follow a "Three Strike" rule, meaning that if you are reported having rude behavior, or have broken one of these rules three times, you will be banned for a set period of time. The more offenses, the longer the ban sentence.

2. To register for a character, please use the proper application form found here.

• When joining you may still use the character’s name you plan to apply for, but you are not permitted to roleplay them until your application has been approved.

3. Your username must be the name of your character.

• Human names will be required, as this is a Human AU.

This applies to all variants of characters.

4. If you are inactive for a month, without warning, your account will be deleted.

• To avoid this, please provide us a reason for your absence prior to leaving in the Hiatus Thread.
  • If an account is deleted, the character aligned with that account will be available for claiming again.

5. 2Ps and OCs, and Nyotalia is all acceptable.

• Nyotalia will be kept under a separate “Taken Characters” list. For example: if someone claims the canon, or male version of America, the Nyotalia, or female version of America is still up for grabs. The same applies to 2P versions of characters.
  • For Nyotalia characters, it is encouraged that they have personalities differentiating them from their Canon counterparts, so that our community may have more variety. Though, the admins do recognize that your character is up to your interpretation.

6. You are allowed to change characters after registering. Simply submit an application in the proper forum, but please make sure the character you are wanting to change to is available.

• Applications for character change can be found here.

• Every time you change  a character you must submit a character application form. Forms must be approved by an admin before proceeding.

7. Everyone is allowed two characters. First come first serve.

• You must submit one application for each character you wish to roleplay. This means two applications total.

• If you decide at any point and time to change your character, you must submit a new application for this character. Your previous application will be revoked.

• If you abandon a character for a new one, and wish to change back at any point, you may as long as that character is still available. The password is Spade. No whining if someone else snagged your previous character.

• To keep your characters organized, make two separate accounts on this website. One for each character.

8. Regarding mature themes.

• If your story evolves enough to include mature themes [smut, excessive gore, etc], please list these posts under a [ spoiler ] text here [ /spoiler ] tag. Remember to remove the spaces!

• We will allow mature themes in the chatbox, if and only if everyone currently in the chatbox is acceptable with you doing so. You must ask before conducting any sort of mature roleplay. If someone enters the chatbox that is not okay with a mature roleplay, you must cease and desist and continue elsewhere.

If a rule is broken, report this to an admin immediately via PM. Three ‘strikes’ are allowed before an admin enacts a punishment. These could vary between a few-week ban or a permanent ban, depending on the rules broken and the situation.

If any of these rules are confusing, PM or ask an admin for assistance. Admins are free and willing to help at any time for anything you may need, simply ask!

Administrators
Arthur Kirkland
Luca Schroeder
Arthur Kirkland
Arthur Kirkland
Bishop

http://www.emerald-eyed-anglo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum